boringness sa office... so eto... mag laro muna tayo...
Pick out your 20-25 favorite songs.
Pick out a line from each (try not to use the chorus or title of the song). List them and see if people on your friends list can guess them. Once one is guessed correctly, strike it out.
To the people answering: NO GOOGLING FOR THE LYRICS!!!
sa mga friends kong alam kung anong klaseng music ang pinapakinggan ko at hindi naman ganun ang pinakikinggan nila na gustong sumagot dito... wag niyo ko dayain! alam ko kung ginoogle niyo ang sagot niyo o hindi... :p
- Tell me everything that you think that I should know. About all the plans you made when I was no where to be found
- Feelin like a hand in rusted shame, so do you laugh or does it cry? Reply?
- Now i'm lying here waiting for the day on the second deck, dreaming of a girl from a fairytale
- Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping... Hello I'm still here... All that's left of yesterday
- What I'd really like Dad is to borrow the car keys. See you later can I have them please?
- I have a witness, it's clearly evident. There had to be someone else present
- I keep stalling, keeping me together... People around gotta find something to say now
- These memories can't replace, these wishes I wished and dreams I chased. Take this broken heart and make it right
- This could be the one last chance to make you understand and I just can't let you leave me once again
- Have you come here to stay? Well, you sure picked a day. My name is Billy.
- This story is old only to those who have no hope. The truth can be bought or sold. But what are we buying?
It feels so crazy coz I don't know what I did to you
forget about me by: little bit -- guessed by: rhostle
- A lot of others opened up, so did my eyes so I could see that you never were the best for me.
- Just when you think you've got me figured out the season's already changing
- I'd like to spend one day with you, and if that day is not enough, maybe we can stay in touch. But i'm not making plans for tomorrow
- I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved. Well this calls for a toast so pour the champagne
- If you just stand beside me, I'll keep you in my life. Tell me how much you love me and I'll be just fine
- So now... Keep me at safe distance... And with a little persistence I'll make it crystal clear
- Every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back I hope you feel it
- Seems you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me. Someone to face the day with make it through all the rest with
- Why do you like playing around with... My narrow scope of reality
- I guess it was the beatings made me wise. But Im not about to give thanks, or apologize
- Theres a magic runnin through your soul but you cant have it all
- Cuz I've been waiting all my life for someone just like you. But you're it
- This time I'm mistaken for handing you a heart worth breakin'